Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23086 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 (Dirham 14,489) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)