Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25015 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,586 (Dirham 22,330) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)