Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (1,560,981 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)