Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,248 (1,494,463 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)