Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 (1,584,330 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)