Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,850 (1,869,020 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)