Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,379 (1,603,328 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)