Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,625 (1,707,703 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)