Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,851 (1,870,602 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)