Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,000 (£3,495) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)