Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 (C$5,633) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)