Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,387 (C$6,226) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)