Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,426 (C$6,462) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)