Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,484 (﷼ 87,530,203) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (26 minutes ago)