Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13447 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,912 (kr21,652) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)