Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13454 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,684 (kr34,813) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)