Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13445 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,260 (kr24,249) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)