Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.077 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 725,845 KZT (2,891 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)