Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 245.033 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,969 KZT (2,624 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)