Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.063 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 636,271 KZT (2,730 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)