Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.828 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,375 KZT (2,726 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 2 hours ago)