Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.881 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,670 KZT (2,730 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (35 minutes ago)