Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.366 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,655 KZT (2,773 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)