Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 373%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.535 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 290% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,522,448 KZT (CHF 4,810) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)