Cost of living comparison between Zurich, Switzerland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.038 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 315% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,295,763 KZT (CHF 3,891) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)