Cost of living comparison between Zurich, Switzerland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.315 KZT / CHF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 313% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,291,814 KZT (CHF 3,887) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)