Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.013 KZT / GEL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 476,760 KZT (3,405 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (44 minutes ago)