Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.526 KZT / GEL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 443,506 KZT (3,424 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)