Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.233 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,411 KZT (4,932TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)