Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.748 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 482,976 KZT (5,633TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)