Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46365 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 413,592 KZT (892,031 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)