Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43297 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 255,910 KZT (591,053 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (41 minutes ago)