Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46375 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 399,575 KZT (861,619 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (36 minutes ago)