Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44069 KZT / MWK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 258,536 KZT (586,666 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)