Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 477,472 KZT (€1,375) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)