Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.042 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 367,011 KZT (€1,102) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)