Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.089 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,782 KZT (€1,486) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)