Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.288 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 621,048 KZT (€1,532) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)