Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,312 KZT (€1,410) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (29 minutes ago)