Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.434 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 573,636 KZT (6,206 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)