Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.645 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,048 KZT (5,743 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)