Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.933 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,897 KZT (6,161 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)