Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.660 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 477,021 KZT (5,914 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)