Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.388 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 289,598 KZT (元6,381) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (42 minutes ago)