Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.873 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 311,863 KZT (26,266₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)