Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.621 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 279,483 KZT (22,145₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)