Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.422 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 324,277 KZT (26,105₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)