Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.179 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,111 KZT (元10,276) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)