Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.543 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 652,337 KZT (元12,656) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)