Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.320 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 734,416 KZT (元15,199) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)