Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.562 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,086 KZT (元11,080) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)