Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.393 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 468,296 KZT (元10,317) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)