Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.641 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,754 KZT (元11,547) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)