Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.816 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 576,687 KZT (元12,061) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)