Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.812 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 460,486 KZT (元10,052) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)