Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.250 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,290 KZT (3,903KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)