Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.395 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 692,353 KZT (3,881KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)