Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.480 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,803 KZT (3,224KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)