Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.896 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,141 KZT (3,900KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)