Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.952 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 824,234 KZT (4,122KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)