Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 336,573 KZT (339,526 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)