Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,769 KZT (534,835 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)