Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 901,301 KZT (€2,299) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)