Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.797 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 921,294 KZT (€2,394) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)