Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.372 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 868,855 KZT (€2,398) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)