Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.091 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 233,729 KZT (17,854₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)