Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.721 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 345,825 KZT (Mex$ 20,682) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)