Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 349,139 KZT (﷼ 44,705,435) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)