Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,735 KZT (﷼ 63,173,275) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)