Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 525,432 KZT (﷼ 53,921,033) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)