Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,632 KZT (﷼ 59,364,026) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)