Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.521 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,156 KZT (Php87,747) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)