Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.483 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 517,427 KZT (Php79,813) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)