Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.256 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,547 KZT (440,848 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)