Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 402,015 KZT (366,409 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)