Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,489 KZT (447,823 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)