Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,794 KZT (374,476 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)