Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.732 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,415 KZT (10,379 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (35 minutes ago)