Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.705 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,335 KZT (12,982 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)