Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.278 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,997 KZT (10,419 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)