Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.452 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 748,871 KZT (14,277 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (43 minutes ago)