Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.907 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 465,183 KZT (10,359 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (33 minutes ago)