Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.536 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 741,192 KZT (15,592 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)