Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.220 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,147 KZT (10,414 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)