Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.233 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 855,194 KZT (16,065 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)