Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.435 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 474,246 KZT (5,896 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)