Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.180 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,615 KZT (7,666 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (42 minutes ago)