Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.645 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,251 KZT (7,572 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)