Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.278 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 390,421 KZT (4,688 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)