Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.938 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 709,354 KZT (64,851 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)