Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.103 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,903 KZT (74,113 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)