Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.363 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,373 KZT (56,199 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)