Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.147 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,154 KZT (56,586 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)