Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.996 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 834,319 KZT (75,872 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)