Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.988 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 801,948 KZT (72,983 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)