Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28432 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,048 KZT (₩2,268,710) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)