Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28102 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,819 KZT (₩2,831,921) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (34 minutes ago)