Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30056 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,352 KZT (₩3,541,233) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)