Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27978 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 786,924 KZT (₩2,812,701) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)