Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28672 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,505 KZT (₩2,293,214) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)