Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.303 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 352,988 KZT (руб 66,570) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)