Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.335 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,692 KZT (руб 81,857) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)