Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.488 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 535,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 489,605 KZT (руб 89,219) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)