Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.042 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,824 KZT (¥259,971) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)