Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02340 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 405,579 KZT (Rp 17,334,329) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)