Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02389 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 276,418 KZT (Rp 11,568,860) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)