Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.438 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 448,584 KZT (元9,872) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)