Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 KZT / AMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 414,275 KZT (632,158Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)