Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 KZT / AMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 329,529 KZT (505,073Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)