Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.328 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 399,627 KZT (руб 74,999) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)