Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01020 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 349,189 KZT (﷼ 34,230,421) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)