Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 400,947 KZT (﷼ 41,215,971) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)