Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,001 KZT (1,289,641 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)