Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 728,382 KZT (1,374,246 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)