Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 964,579 KZT (1,598,941 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)