Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,015 KZT (1,020,911 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)