Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.027 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,265 KZT (元10,333) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)