Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.439 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,404 KZT (元10,000) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)