Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.444 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,198 KZT (元11,216) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)