Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.344 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 407,471 KZT (元8,429) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)