Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.891 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 407,724 KZT (元8,339) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)