Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 744 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24476 KZT / MMK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 861,656 KZT (3,520,451 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (43 minutes ago)