Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23071 KZT / MMK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,836 KZT (2,608,630 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (41 minutes ago)