Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24630 KZT / MMK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 998,428 KZT (4,053,689 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)