Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22744 KZT / MMK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 900,788 KZT (3,960,537 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)