Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.916 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,199 KZT (﷼ 8,838) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)