Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 193.403 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 594,087 KZT (3,072 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)