Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 202.816 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,290 KZT (2,797 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)