Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 205.211 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,798 KZT (2,933 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (39 minutes ago)