Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.060 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 579,252 KZT (2,895 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)