Cost of living comparison between Yakutsk, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.303 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 794,407 KZT (руб 149,812) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)