Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.865 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,194 KZT (5,012 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)