Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.816 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,524 KZT (元12,350) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (26 minutes ago)