Cost of living comparison between Xuzhou, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.933 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,044 KZT (元10,239) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)