Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.710 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 512,237 KZT (元10,101) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (42 minutes ago)